USMLE Step 1 Secrets in Color ۵th Edition | ۲۰۲۲
Succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective―the highly regarded Secrets Series® provides students and practitioners in all areas of health care with focused, engaging resources for quick reference and exam review.
Written by nationally recognized educators Drs. Theodore X. O’Connell and Ryan A. Pedigo, ۵th Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of topics on this high-stakes exam.
This bestselling resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that prepares you with the understanding of critical concepts of basic science as applied to the practice of medicine, which you’ll face on the vignette-style USMLE exam.
- Completely revised with up-to-date information that reflects high-yield content on the USMLE Step 1.
- A case-based approach and abundant clinical context help prepare you for the vignette-style of the USMLE exam.
- Color images throughout enhance visual review of board-relevant images,including a wide range of clinical, micro, and imaging studies.
- Figures, tables, and summary boxes provide a visual and concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Review board composed of students and residents who performed highly on USMLE Step 1 and have experience with USMLE-style question development.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (June 7, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : ۷۳۶ pages
- ISBN-10 : ۰۳۲۳۸۱۰۶۰۸
- ISBN-13 : ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۸۱۰۶۰۹
- Item Weight : ۲.۹۷ pounds
- Dimensions : ۷.۲ x 1 x 10.2 inches
خرید کتاب زبان اصلی – چاپ تمام رنگی – صحافی جلد سخت – کیفیت کاملا مشابه اورجینال – تضمین بهترین کیفیت