Applying for Italian and international medical schools? Look no further than The Ultimate IMAT Guide.
The International Medical Admissions Test (IMAT) is a notoriously difficult exam, with a punishing mark scheme and huge time pressure. However, it’s also the test that can make or break your medical application
– so it’s essential to prepare effectively and thoroughly. A good score is essential to securing an offer, but preparing for the test is often so difficult it is considered impossible.
Written by IMAT specialists, doctors and top medical tutors, crammed full of insider knowledge, and providing hundreds of exam-accurate practice questions, The Ultimate IMAT Guide is designed to help you make the most of your preparation, approach the test with confidence, and get those top scores.
The most fully comprehensive guide to the IMAT exam, updated for the 2024 admissions cycle, The Ultimate IMAT Guide includes:
- ۶۵۰ practice questions, written by experts exactly in the style of the real exam, to allow you to practice and revise successfully.
- Fully worked solutions to give you clear and thorough guidance to help you understand where the gaps in your knowledge are and to learn from your mistakes.
- Score-boosting tips, tricks, techniques, and advice all written by medical experts, doctors, and IMAT tutors.
- Time-saving strategies to help you beat the clock and answer efficiently.
- Advice to cover every section extensively: Section 1: General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning , Section 2: Biology, Section 3: Chemistry, Section 4: Maths and Physics.
Hungry for more? Visit the Uni Admissions website for even more admissions test tips, personal statement resources, and application support.