of the Medically Compromised Patient
Little and Falace’s Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient, 10th Edition, is thoroughly revised to provide the information needed to assess common problems and make safe dental management decisions.
This new edition contains revised content on Cancer and Women’s Health and includes an enhanced ebook plus patient-based practice questions with print purchase. Also, each chapter features informative illustrations and well-organized tables to provide you with in-depth details and overall summaries required for understanding and applying medical concepts in dentistry.
- NEW! Thoroughly revised content provides the most current, evidence-based information you need to make dental management decisions.
- UPDATED! Information correlating to the revised INBDE exam prepares you for the boards.
- NEW! An ebook version is included with print purchase. The ebook allows you to access all the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud. Plus, patient-based questions are included.
- UPDATED! Revised coverage of Women’s Health addresses issues specific to women that can impact dental management.
- NEW! Completely revised chapter on Cancer discusses essential considerations for the oral care of these patients.
- NEW! Key Points at the beginning of each chapter highlight important content to guide study efforts.
About the Author
Craig S. Miller, DMD, MS, Professor of Oral Medicine, College of Dentistry, and Professor of Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics, College of Medicine, is the director of the Externship in Oral Medicine Program at the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry. He is board-certified in Oral Medicine and board-eligible in oral and maxillofacial radiology, with 33 years’ experience in the diagnosis and management of medically compromised patients.
Nelson L, Rhodus, DMD, MPH, is a Distinguished Professor and Director of the Division of Oral Medicine, Oral Diagnosis and Radiology in the Department of Diagnostic and Surgical Sciences in the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Medicine, and Director of the Oral Medicine and Xerostomia Clinics.
- Publisher : Mosby; 10th edition (May 2, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : ۶۰۸ pages
- ISBN-10 : ۰۳۲۳۸۰۹۴۵۶
- ISBN-13 : ۹۷۸-۰۳۲۳۸۰۹۴۵۰
- Item Weight : ۳.۶۴ pounds
- # Dentistry (Books)