Clinical Pharmacokinetics 6th Edition
In the evolving practice of pharmacokinetics (PK), it is important to keep on top of the latest advances. John E. Murphy, a well-known leader in the field of clinical pharmacokinetics, has updated and expanded his widely-used textbook and reference. Clinical Pharmacokinetics, Sixth Edition includes the most current information, covering issues such as rational use of drug concentration measurements, changes in dosing obese patients, and considerations for a wider variety of drugs for special populations.
There is also a new chapter focused on pharmacogenomics and its impact on pharmacokinetic parameters, as well as discussion of pharmacogenomics throughout the book. The new edition includes everything you need to know about pharmacokinetics today:* Drugs, dosing, and therapeutic.
* Drug concentration measurements.
* New chapter on the impact of pharmacogenomics.
* Neonatal, pediatric, obese, and geriatric dosing.
* Dosing in renal disease and creatinine clearance estimation.
* Drugs sorted by family and as single drugs.
Written in a straightforward style, with numerous charts and lists, the sixth edition makes complicated dosing and monitoring information easy to find and understand. Whether you are a student or practitioner, it is a resource you will turn to for reliable guidance throughout your pharmacy career.
- Paperback: ۴۵۲ pages
- Publisher: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists; 6 edition (May 31, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: ۹۷۸۱۵۸۵۲۸۵۳۶۵
- ISBN-13: ۹۷۸-۱۵۸۵۲۸۵۳۶۵
- ASIN: ۱۵۸۵۲۸۵۳۶۶
- Product Dimensions: ۷ x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: ۱.۹ pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #۴۶۳,۳۹۵ in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
خرید کتاب زبان اصلی – چاپ سیاه و سفید – صحافی جلد سخت – کیفیت کاملا مشابه اورجینال – تضمین بهترین کیفیت