Beginning C# and .NET ۲nd Edition
As one of the most versatile and powerful programming languages around, you might think C# would be an intimidating language to learn. It doesn’t have to be!
In Beginning C# and .NET: 2021 Edition, expert Microsoft programmer and engineer Benjamin Perkins and program manager Jon D. Reid walk you through the precise, step-by-step directions you’ll need to follow to become fluent in the C# language and .NET.
Using the proven WROX method, you’ll discover how to understand and write simple expressions and functions, debug programs, work with classes and class members, work with Windows forms, program for the web, and access data. You’ll even learn about some of the new features included in the latest releases of C# and .NET, including data consumption, code simplification, and performance.
The book also offers:
- Detailed discussions of programming basics, like variables, flow control, and object-oriented programming that assume no previous programming experience
- “Try it Out” sections to help you write useful programming code using the steps you’ve learned in the book
- Downloadable code examples from wrox.com
Perfect for beginning-level programmers who are completely new to C#, Beginning C# and .NET: 2021 Edition is a must-have resource for anyone interested in learning programming and looking for a fun and intuitive place to start.
- Publisher : Wrox; 2nd edition (August 3, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : ۸۶۴ pages
- ISBN-10 : ۱۱۱۹۷۹۵۷۸۸
- ISBN-13 : ۹۷۸-۱۱۱۹۷۹۵۷۸۰
- Item Weight : ۳.۱ pounds
- Dimensions : ۷.۵ x 1.8 x 9.3 inches