Machine Learning with PyTorch and Scikit-Learn | 2022
Develop machine learning and deep learning models with Python
This book of the bestselling and widely acclaimed Python Machine Learning series is a comprehensive guide to machine and deep learning using PyTorch’s simple to code framework
- Learn applied machine learning with a solid foundation in theory
- Clear, intuitive explanations take you deep into the theory and practice of Python machine learning
- Fully updated and expanded to cover PyTorch, transformers, XGBoost, graph neural networks, and best practices
Machine Learning with PyTorch and Scikit-Learn is a comprehensive guide to machine learning and deep learning with PyTorch. It acts as both a step-by-step tutorial and a reference you’ll keep coming back to as you build your machine learning systems.
Packed with clear explanations, visualizations, and examples, the book covers all the essential machine learning techniques in depth. While some books teach you only to follow instructions, with this machine learning book, we teach the principles allowing you to build models and applications for yourself.
PyTorch is the Pythonic way to learn machine learning, making it easier to learn and simpler to code with. This book explains the essential parts of PyTorch and how to create models using popular libraries, such as PyTorch Lightning and PyTorch Geometric.
You will also learn about generative adversarial networks (GANs) for generating new data and training intelligent agents with reinforcement learning. Finally, this new edition is expanded to cover the latest trends in deep learning, including graph neural networks and large-scale transformers used for natural language processing (NLP).
This PyTorch book is your companion to machine learning with Python, whether you’re a Python developer new to machine learning or want to deepen your knowledge of the latest developments.
What you will learn
- Explore frameworks, models, and techniques for machines to ‘learn’ from data
- Use scikit-learn for machine learning and PyTorch for deep learning
- Train machine learning classifiers on images, text, and more
- Build and train neural networks, transformers, and boosting algorithms
- Discover best practices for evaluating and tuning models
- Predict continuous target outcomes using regression analysis
- Dig deeper into textual and social media data using sentiment analysis
Who this book is for
If you have a good grasp of Python basics and want to start learning about machine learning and deep learning, then this is the book for you. This is an essential resource written for developers and data scientists who want to create practical machine learning and deep learning applications using scikit-learn and PyTorch.
Before you get started with this book, you’ll need a good understanding of calculus, as well as linear algebra.
- Publisher : Packt Publishing (February 25, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : ۷۷۰ pages
- ISBN-10 : ۱۸۰۱۸۱۹۳۱۹
- ISBN-13 : ۹۷۸-۱۸۰۱۸۱۹۳۱۲
- Item Weight : ۲.۸۶ pounds
- Dimensions : ۷.۵ x 1.74 x 9.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #۳۲,۱۰۰ in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
خرید کتاب زبان اصلی – چاپ سیاه و سفید – صحافی جلد سخت – کیفیت کاملا مشابه اورجینال – تضمین بهترین کیفیت